- “You”, “Your”, “Yourself” and “User” shall mean and refer to natural and legal individuals who use the Website
- “Personal Information” shall mean and refer to any personally identifiable information that We may collect from You.
- “Third Parties” refer to any Website, website, company or individual apart from the User and the creator of the Website.
Maintaining your trust is our top priority, so we adhere to the following principles to protect your privacy:
- We protect your personal information and will only provide it to third parties: (1) with your consent; (2) where it is necessary to carry out your instructions; (3) as reasonably necessary in order to provide our features and functionality to you; (4) when we reasonably believe it is required by law, subpoena or other legal process; or (5) as necessary to enforce our User Agreement or protect the rights, property, or safety of the Website, our Members and the public.
- We have implemented appropriate security safeguards designed to protect your information in accordance with industry standards.
We are committed to respecting Your online privacy. We further recognize Your need for appropriate protection and management of any Personal Information You share with us.
We collect your personal information in the following ways:
In order to use the services of this Website, you need not register. Registration will only be required if You wish to store information on the Website in order to streamline future orders. For such registration, Information such as email ID, Name, Address, Phone Number, would be required.
Further, You understand that, by creating an account, we and others will be able to identify you by your OnFlavor profile.
We take the preservation of your privacy very seriously. We collect information uploaded by you when you use our Website or other Services as a registered member. The collection of this information is completely private. We will only use the information collected on the Website for the optimization of the members use of the Website. For example, we may collect information when you perform a search or view content on the platform.
“Cookies” are small files situated on Your electronic device’s disk storage that assists Us in providing customised services. A cookie helps us analyse your preferences by, for example, recording the number of times you have used the Website, and help us in tailoring our services to suit your interests. Further, there are certain features of the Website that are available only through the use of a “cookie”. These “cookies” may be used whether You register on the Website or not. However, a “cookie” does not give Us access to your device.
- EXTERNAL LINKS ON THE WEBSITE:
The Website may include advertisements hyperlinks to other websites, Websites, content or resources. We have no control over such external links present in the Website, which are provided by persons or companies other than Us.
You acknowledge and agree that We are not responsible for any collection or disclosure of your Personal Information by any external sites, Websites, companies or persons, nor do We endorse any advertising, products or other material on or available from such external Website, websites or resources.
We allow registered advertisers to display advertisements when you use the Website.
- OUR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION AND YOUR CONSENT:
Communications: We communicate with you through email, notices posted on the the Website, and other means available through the Services, including push notifications. Examples of these communications include: (1) welcome and engagement communications – informing you about how to best use our Services, new features, updates, etc.; (2) service communications – these will cover service availability, security, and other issues about the functioning of our Services. Please be aware that you cannot opt out of receiving service messages from us.
- CUSTOMISATION OF CONTENT
We use information and content that you and other Members provide to us to conduct research and development for the improvement of our Services in order to provide you and other Members and Visitors with a better, more intuitive experience and drive membership growth and engagement on our Services.
We also customize your experience and the experiences of others on our Services.
- SHARING INFORMATION WITH THIRD PARTIES
We don’t provide any of your non-public information (like your email address) to third parties without your consent, unless required by law, or as described in this Policy.
Also, after having shared your information with the Website, you can easily share content from our Services to these third party services, in accordance with your account settings (which you may change at any time) and respective policies of these third parties. Further, we allow third parties to look-up profile information (subject to your privacy settings) using your email address or first and last name information through its profile API.
You can search for coffee and/or tea that the Website is listing as deliverable.
- COMPLIANCE WITH LEGAL PROCESS AND OTHER DISCLOSURES
It is possible that we may need to disclose personal information, profile information, or information about your activities as a member when required by law, subpoena, or other legal process, whether in India or other jurisdictions, or if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to (1) investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities or to assist government enforcement agencies; (2) enforce the User Agreement, investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations, or protect the security or integrity of our Service; or (3) exercise or protect the rights, property, or safety of the Owner, personnel, or others. We attempt to notify Members about legal demands for their personal information when appropriate in our judgment, unless prohibited by law or court order or when the request is an emergency. In light of our principles, we may dispute such demands when we believe, in our discretion, that the requests are overbroad, vague or lack proper authority, but do not commit to challenge every demand.
- DISCLOSURES TO OTHERS AS THE RESULT OF A CHANGE IN CONTROL OR SALE OF ONFLAVOR
- SERVICE PROVIDERS
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Services (e.g. maintenance, analysis, audit, marketing and development). These third parties have limited access to your information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated to the Owner not to disclose or use it for other purposes.
- DATA PROCESSING OUTSIDE YOUR COUNTRY
We may transfer your information and process it outside your country of residence, wherever the Owner, its affiliates and service providers operate.
- USER CHOICES
- Rights to Access, Correct, or Delete Your Information, and Closing Your Account: You have a right to (1) access, modify, correct, or delete your personal information controlled by the Owner regarding your profile, (2) change or remove your personal content that is private, and (3) close your account. In order to close your account, you will have to email the Owner stating the same. If you close your account, and you want your information deleted immediately, you may send us an email asking for your information to be specifically deleted. We generally delete closed account information and will de-personalize any logs or other backup information through the deletion process within 7 days of account closure, except as noted below.
Please note: Information you have shared with others (for example, through email, updates, or content sharing) or that others have copied may also remain visible after you have closed your account or deleted the information from your own profile. In addition, you may not be able to access, correct, or eliminate any information about you that other Members copied or exported out of our Services, because this information may not be in our control. Stated here, that any interactions made by a Member, on content posted by another Member, shall be inaccessible if such other member deletes such content or terminates his OnFlavor account.
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorised access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorised access by members inside and outside the company. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to Us and information that we have accessed. However, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. You therefore agree that any security breaches beyond the control of Our standard security procedures are at Your sole risk and discretion.
You agree and undertake to indemnify us against any suit or dispute by any Third Party arising out of disclosure of Personal Information by You to Third Parties either through Our Website, or otherwise and Your use and access of websites, applications and resources of Third Parties. We assume no liability for any actions of Third Parties with regard to Your Personal Information, which You may have disclosed to such Third Parties.